Sorry! The site is closed for renovation!
Once it is completed, we will continue our work.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Regards the site.
How to list your club on LocalTrax
If you already know how LocalTrax works, take a look at how it can work for your club.
Local Music Just Got a New Voice...
Your club may currently be running a display ad campaign, but its not nearly as effective as it could be! Heres why: Customers
want to know in advance what they are going to hear, but to know that they need an extensive knowledge of music
knowledge that many people lack.
Our market research identified two common complaints people have about choosing a show from newspapers and weeklies: 1)
They see band names they recognize but cant connect any songs to the bands; 2) They see bands they never heard of and can't
even tell what style the music is. Either way, they tend to avoid these uncertain prospects. If only they could hear the music...
With LocalTrax they can! Think of LocalTrax as the audio component of your display ad campaign. Customers read your ad,
see your schedule, and then call LocalTrax to sample your music! This try-before-you-buy marketing is working for music
stores (check out their listening booths) and it can work for you too!
Features for Clubs
- Callers hear your club's current schedule as well as music samples for all booked bands.
- Lists events up to one year in advance.
- Handles up to seven bands per night, each with its own 90 second music sample.
- Customizable information message can give club's location, directions, phone number, ticket prices/cover charges, etc.
- Booked bands get a limited free listing on LocalTrax including full 90 second sample and all events at your club. Listing
expires with their last booked date.
- Our system tracks calls in great detail so we’re able to tell every time your club’s name is entered, every time your bands are heard, and every time your schedule is heard. You’ll be provided with these hit reports on a monthly basis.
- Advertising slick provided to add to your display ads and mailers: "Sample these bands on LocalTrax! 415-550-TRAX".
- Mention LocalTrax on your phone information line (this really works!).
- Low monthly subscription. Cancel at any time.
"LocalTrax will revolutionize the way people choose their live music entertainment!"
[LocalTrax Home Page]
Copyright © 1996 LocalTrax ®. All Rights Reserved.